12/24/12

SOMEWHAT DIFFERENT CHRISTMAS



Somewhat different christmas.
I just made this thing that for me seemed to be the most normal thing to do and it became something that inspired and also maybe grew out of proportion. I have been told almost every news journal in Sweden has written about it and I have even made interviews with French radio and news papers...

In the morning ore night before I found the money I read as I always do my friend Krister Linder`s, text about things and situation´s in life, words that sometimes unlocks and make me more aware of life and surrounding “easily put”. Boosted with that energy my day started as usual so when I saw the money I just new i had a purpose of the day to give it back and preferably before Christmas, nothing more ore less.
I believe it is called “to pay it forward”

It then transformed and became a perfect Christmas gift it seems nothing you have to buy in a shop ore spend money to obtain, but rather hope and joy. Something that is free for all of us on this planet if the circumstances allows it, and yes a planet that some people seem to have forgotten is ROUND.

Just felt that I had to explain some but foremost show gratitude and to thank you all for inspiration and the positivity you have offered me true comments and smiles and I will embrace it, for those who now me well you know I could need it to walk the right path.

That was some intense “15 Minutes” so now back to normal meditate and then work in the studio...



Blessing´s and... pay it forward ;)

David Roiseux


No comments:

Post a Comment