2/24/14

TV


"I am gross and perverted, I'm obsessed and deranged. I have existed for years but very little has changed, I'm the tool of the Government and Industry too and I am destined to rule and regulate you. I may be vile and pernicious but you can't look away, I make you think I'm delicious with the stuff that I say. I'm the best you can get, have you guessed me yet? I'm the slime oozing out from your TV set. You will obey me while I lead you and eat the garbage that I feed you until the day that we don't need you don't go for help...no one will heed you. Your mind is totally controlled, you have been stuffed into my mold and you will do what you are told until the rights to you are sold. That's right folks, don't touch that dial! For I am slime on the video, oozing along on your living room floor. I am the slime on the video, can't stop the slime people look at me go." 

From the song 
I'm the slime - Frank Zappa


No comments:

Post a Comment