2/20/11

AND THEN CAME SILENCE

Break ! Not break down but almost need to take this break seeking for inspiration to start this movie in my head to get the colours and tones that I need so that I can finish the last track for Stasis tonight been other stuff around that had to bee done n sorted. right now Listening to French electro/pop group "Oh La La - un poingc est tout - featuring katerine" hyped and fun


Pushed my compute a bit far lately to many calculations for the poor bastard, need to update and get me a new one real soon, and then sit for a week and do that lovely process of installing the billions of programs needed.



Looking at One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest feel a bit like the dudes in that movie for the moment and feel more normal after watching it excellent movie and Jack is the MAN, nice to start feelnig “some” stability cause damn it been wobbling to get here. 

(the pics are inspiration;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment