2/27/11

SUNDAY = FUNDAY

Decided to start up DLR Records a new label were I will feature all my upcoming music unpretentious and easy access to my sounds, believe its the best solution my sounds are going in so many directions so its better I gather it under one umbrella DLR. But also starting another project with some friends but more about that in the future to come.



Today its fun day means mixing down a remix in the making for Art Alec and remaster the tracks for Stasis Records, have this last track that's been up for a week on the mixing table today ill nail it!
And at when the night comes ill be ready to star polish the tracks for my second album this year. Have decided that ill try to release a album every second month and I will push myself hard this year got inspired by some one I just meet that seems pushing life to the limit but still maintain humble.



YOU !!!

You by Gold Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment