2/22/11

I CANT MOVE

Cant even imagine its real still minus 20 outside and everybody is leaving for the sun exept me! But I refuse cant leave the studio, believe that if I go somewhere I only wish to be back in front of my machines and modulate to create, makes most sense. And finally my mind start to shift and all sound are registered and analysed a conversation ore just a car passing I break it down and pick out the frequency, yes maybe sounds boring but NO as I have been waiting for this moment to totally blend in and have continuous time to evolve! The price is solitude for the moment


And here is the only place you can meet me for the time being, lately I have finished many different project I will post later but for the time being there in the hands of the labels so be patient.

Also in the making some artwork for the upcoming album after Rebirth all tracks are done, some small adjustments still, but soon to be out.

No comments:

Post a Comment